Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nope, I'm not embarrassed by this post in the slightest.

Some people fall in love in a hopeless place. Other people fall in love at Starbucks.

I was at Starbucks studying for my exam on Wednesday, when the most beautiful man I have ever seen walked by me and sat down. My heart skipped a beat. I froze and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped. He was an Aryan Deity, of that I'm certain.

Wanting to keep it cool, I got up and went to the bathroom. I fluffed my hair and put on some lipstick. Then I went back to my seat, collected my stuff, and moved directly across from him. He looked up from his book and smiled. I shyly smiled back.

This guy was gorgeous. I had to document it. So being the sly cat that I am, I got out my iPhone... put it on silent..





Snap!! I got a photo!! Though I was sad.. because it really didn't do him any justice. I HAD to get another. Pretending to text while reading my book, I gave it one more shot...



Yep. That's right! He looked DIRECTLY at the camera. Thanks random German hottie. You made my day.
Needless to say, he won't be calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment