Friday, February 17, 2012

Frankfurt Friends and Swiss Boys

Frankfurt. What a city. It sure was nostalgic to be back there. I was surprised at how well I remembered the city and was able to navigate my way around, considering I really only spent two days there. I mean, I only got lost once, and for only 40 minutes! For me, that's some kind of record.

Seeing Birgitte was great. It's a shame she had to work early in the morning, but it was so nice to be able to catch up with her and talk Californian!! (btw, I never realized how strong my Californian Thug talk was until a room full of foreigners asked me what a "baller" was. All I could say is, "I'm a baller cain't nobody hustle harder than me.") Anyway, maybe the next time I see her, we will do something else besides talk a mile a minute and eat peanut m and m's... but then again. Maybe not. It sure was nice to have a relaxing day.

Two of my favorite Swiss Boys were flying into Frankfurt after spending a month abroad.

They left before the cold hit, so neither one of them brought jackets. Phil even had his flip-flops on when he got off the plane!! It was 4C (roughly 40F) outside, which for me, was practically summer. Considering they were coming from 20C (roughly 70), they were very cold. It sure was a change of roles. Normally I'm the "freezing Californian". I felt very European... haha.


We went for a nice walk along the Main. And I'm pretty sure they were frozen. So we found a nice church to warm up in.
Then we got Apple Strudel in Romers Platz. MMhmm tasty.

While it was a short visit, I'm so glad I got to see them. They are so pleasant and amusing. Really just a riot. We always end up doing something whacky and it's great.
Bad News is, I had to be back in Munich for VISA stuff. Good news is, this prolongs the period I have to find a European Guy (or girl in some countries) to marry me. But that's another story. So off I went, back to Munich.


Frankfurt, you'll be seeing more of me soon.

P.S. If this picture doesn't explain why I loves these boys, I don't know what does.

No comments:

Post a Comment