Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A (very) few thoughts of Germany

Well, I've been a Californian my entire life... minus a brief stint in Hawaii in 1992. Moral of the story is, a day is considered "cold" if my feet freeze when I wear flip-flops. "Hot", is anything above 75 degrees. Seasons are a foreign concept to me. On my last day here, November 30, it is a perfect 64 degrees, the sun is out, and there is not a cloud in the sky.
Weather report for Frankfurt: 30-40's all week.... raining everyday!! Oh boy. This is going to be a change!

On another note, if all german men don't look like this then I'm leaving:









This is my last day in America. Tomorrow I leave on my little German adventure. First stop: Switzerland. I'm excited to see my friends who I met traveling this summer. Pictures to follow.

1 comment: